Next Generation Fixed Networks: Eastern European Summit 2014
Are you striving to keep up with NGA advancements? Are you struggling to effectively develop your current network to meet increasing customer demand? And, are you looking for new strategies which can deliver higher broadband speeds at a competitive price?
If so, Telecoms IQ’s Next Generation Fixed Networks: Eastern European Summit will provide you with proven methods of increasing ROI whist meeting customer demand. With practical case-studies from European operators, this summit provides the best opportunity to see state of the art demonstrations, as well as addressing the regulatory and deployment issues surrounding NGA roll-out.
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Understand how to effectively manage copper and fibre optics to meet growing customer demands
- Profit from successful operator case studies and learn how to effectively deploy fibre
- Learn of the latest advancements in VDSL and G.Fast and establish how to leverage these to boost your broadband speeds
- Network with industry leaders and learn from their successes to ensure the profitable roll-out of your fibre network
- Take part in an exclusive pre-conference workshop day to determine how to effectively manage the financial aspects of NGA roll-out
Who will you meet?
- Heads of Fixed Access Networks
- Heads of NGA Technology
- Head of Infrastructure Projects
- Heads of Broadband Services
- Experts of Network Planning and Design
- Directors of Technical Strategy
- VPs of Service Engineering
- FTTH directors
Feedback from the Global Fixed Line Summit Series:
“A fantastic opportunity to network with experts from across Europe and discover how to develop a successful fibre network strategy.” VP, Deutsche Telekom
“Very valuable as it gives me a broad perspective of other operators’ and stakeholders’ challenges and solutions. I can look forward with more insight for my own development case. Well organised, with good participation by key stakeholders.” Head of Networks, Mauritius Telecom
“I think the Summit was an excellent event with a very good balance between “direct touch” with important people to meet and valuable presentation content of the speakers. Thanks for your personal help to get us together with those people we wanted to talk to!”VP International Sales, Elcon Systemtechnik
“We’ve seen a lot of good potential customers, which is ultimately from our perspective, what it’s mostly about”Managing Director, Hellerman Tyton,
“Telecoms IQ have doubled the number of people coming and kept the quality of people as high as it is, so we saw the right kind of people that we were looking for”Senior Vice President, MaxCell International